An Experienced El Paso Divorce and Criminal Defense Lawyer Safeguards Your Rights
Representing individuals and families for more than 15 years
If you have been charged with a crime or are dealing with a sensitive family law issue, you need the help of an attorney who has the knowledge and experience to get you results on your case. At The Law Offices of Bill D. Hicks, we provide sophisticated legal representation in criminal defense, divorce and personal injury cases for clients throughout El Paso, Hudspeth and Culbseron Counties, as well as the other surrounding counties in Texas. With our extensive familiarity with the law and our helpful support staff, our firm works tirelessly to give you the quality legal representation your case deserves.
Bringing a wealth of knowledge to your case
When you come to The Law Offices of Bill D. Hicks for effective criminal defense or assistance with a divorce, you will receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience - Our attorney, Former Judge Bill D. Hicks, has more than 15 years of legal experience in Texas. In that time, he served for more than a decade as an Assistant District Attorney and, for two years, as a State District Court Judge. He is also a former federal prosecutor, as well as a former special prosecutor for the Narcotics Task Force. Judge Hicks knows how the Texas legal system works, which gives our firm an advantage when it comes to getting you results on your case.
- Familiarity with both sides of the law - Former Judge Hicks' experience as both a prosecutor and a judge gives our firm a unique perspective in the areas of family law and criminal defense. We are familiar with the strategies that other lawyers will use against you in criminal cases, which helps us craft a defense strategy designed to get you results.
- Sophisticated support staff - In addition to Former Judge Hicks, our firm is helped out by a support staff of legal professionals, including secretaries, paralegals and investigators who assist with your case. All of your emails and consultations will be handled by Judge Hicks directly, but our dedicated support team will work diligently in the background to protect your legal rights.
Defending your rights in criminal and family court
At The Law Offices of Bill D. Hicks, we offer our clients high-quality legal representation with a range of legal issues including family law, divorce and criminal cases. Having a skilled divorce or criminal defense lawyer on your side can make or break your case. Our firm is fully equipped to handle your legal issues regarding:
- Family law - Our firm is equipped to handle a range of family law issues for you, including child custody, child support and spousal support cases.
- Divorce - When filing for a divorce, our firm helps you establish an agreement with your spouse that is designed with your best interests in mind. A skilled divorce attorney is important to get you the resolution you need on your case.
- Criminal defense - We provide our clients with sophisticated criminal defense services that protect your rights in court and uphold the standards of the Texas legal system. Hiring a knowledgeable criminal attorney is the first step towards a positive outcome.
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) - If you have been charged with a DWI in Texas, we work to get your charges either reduced or thrown out in court.
- Felony crimes - Being charged with a felony crime, including violent crimes and drug charges, is a serious matter. El Paso criminal defense lawyer Bill D. Hicks has the experience you need to get the proper defense you deserve.
- Personal injury - Our firm fights for compensation for the victims of personal injury throughout El Paso County.
Contact an accomplished El Paso criminal defense and divorce attorney today
If you are in need of effective family law representation or criminal defense, call The Law Offices of Bill D. Hicks in El Paso today at 915.996.0539 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our office is located right across the street from the federal courthouse in El Paso, on the corner of Myrtle and Ochoa.